With the advent of technology, a number of communication devices have come up in the market. More and more people these days prefer to use iPad for personal and professional communication purposes as well. If iPad is one of the most used devices, Simple Mail Transfer Protocol is trusted by many for its hassle free and quick email delivery services.
By configuring SMTP on your iPad, you can make sure that emails are delivered on time and without any kind of hassle. In order to make your iPad mail client function and accurately deliver the emails, you should configure its SMTP settings.
It is not surprising that iPad is being touted as one of the best tools for sending emails on the go. With great design and practicality, this device is excellent for the purpose of sending emails. However, you should remember the fact that normal SMTP server with your Hotmail or Gmail account needs to be configured every time internet connection is changed.
So, in order to keep away from such problem, you must switch to a professional SMTP service that is compatible with any type of ISP that makes it ideal to check the inbox on your iPad even while travelling.
Take a look at the steps that you need to follow while setting up an SMTP for your iPad
- Select the option “Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
- Provide the email account that you would use for sending emails, or you can also add a new one
- Select SMTP under the Outgoing Mail Server option
- Select Add Server, where you will need to provide host name, username and password
- You should provide following information:
Host name – You need to feed in the name of your SMTP server. If you do not know it, you can check the list of outgoing server parameters
Username – You need to fill in the email address through which you will send emails
Password – You can give the password of your choice
- Once all the information has been given, iPad verifies your SMTP and then the details screen returns in front of you. Here, you need to select the Primary server and fill in the remaining specifications.
Server – Set “ON”
Use SSL – You need to set it off unless the SSL mode on your SMTP server is enabled
Authentication – You have to tap on it and select “Password” and enter your password
Server Port – Though default port is 25, but some ISPs do not use it because of the spam threat. So, you have the option to set another port
- Now, click on done and start sending out emails
Outgoing SMTP server is now configured on your iPad. Now, you can send hassle free emails with the help of outgoing SMTP mail server. You can contact some professional SMTP service providers and avail their quality services.